The Strategic Plan was completed in 2010 and updates to the current plan are in progress. The new strategic plan will emphasize Corridor partnerships to continue to bring additional benefits to businesses, like apprenticeships and security. New features, like the on-going Greenway Corridor, will offer relief from stormwater flooding, but also an opportunity for job creation. The Corridor has a history of strategic plans, dating back from 1992.
Below are the five goals of The Corridor’s current strategic plan:
- Create development and redevelopment opportunities
- Identify and leverage funding to increase the capacity and support the mission of the organization
- Promote a safe, clean and accessible community in which to live and work
- Foster an environment supportive of area businesses and the local workforce
- Increase the visibility and positive perception of the Corridor and the area